Search This Blog

Wednesday, 6 June 2018

WEEK 7 REFLECTION


WEEK 7REFLECTION

What Learning did you find challenging this week?
To complete all my math sheets in time as well as my work because they
had a lot of medium questions


How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
To keep trying and and ask a teacher or child for some help.


What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
My art because I took my time a used a growth mindset.



Why are you proud if it?
Because of the thing above and made it as good as I can but also not
my best for a first attempt.











q

2 comments:

  1. Kasper, I really like your positive attitude and growth mindset in your learning. Your sketching is looking awesome! Awesome first attempt! Remember to change the week to Week 6 - not quite Week 7 yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Miss Harsent I next time I will get the time and date right.

    ReplyDelete