Search This Blog

Monday, 4 June 2018

WEEK 6 REFLECTION

WEEK 6 REFLECTION
What did I achieve this week during Passion Project time?
The thing I did well on passion was making a flip book art of someone doing juggling with a football.  Also I made another one and it looks really cool because it was the best one I have done all term
What challenges did I have?
The challenges I had this week was cutting the paper because we had to do it the same size and there was a lot of paper so it was really hard to cut it.  Another thing I found challenging was flipping the paper because it was to thick so it made it really hard to flip it.
What am I going to work on next week?
I am going to work on make it look more like someone moving because my flipping is really bad so it is really hard to see the person moving.

1 comment:

  1. Kasper, you have been really productive during Passion Project time. I like the way you are looking forward to your plan for next week.

    ReplyDelete