Search This Blog

Sunday, 19 August 2018

WEEK 4 REFLECTION for Passion Project

WEEK 4 REFLECTION
What did I achieve this week during Passion Project time?
To get  5 or 6 shots in and to score a half court shot. We  had lots of fun trying to 
get the shot in and trying not to miss it took a while but we finished in time today.


What challenges did I have?
To actually get the  ball into the net the hardest one to get in the hoop was the half
court shot because you have to get the right angle and to get the right pace on it.

What am I going to work on next week?
To finish are presentation and maybe add some pictures of us editing are i movie and what we could do better. We also could add some words into the slide show to make it more interesting.  maybe I could get more videos done if we finish are slide,


1 comment:

  1. Looks like you got some great shots and had lots of fun doing it. You could do a bloopers video too!

    ReplyDelete