WEEK 3 REFLECTION
What Learning did you find challenging this week?
To get my writing plan finished and my second paragraph. Because it was just a plan orange city with one tower and a broken coliseum but I just used my imagination and add more stuff in.
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
By keep on trying and using my imagination and adding some more stuff into the picture so the reader can imagine he was in that very spot.
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
Also my writing because I was really proud of how I really used my imagination and adding in a lot of detailed stuff.
Why are you proud if it?
Because of all the things above and how I ignored my friends talking to each other and because I tried my hardest.
Kasper, I am really impressed with your focus this week in your writing. It was a big step up and you have risen to the challenge. Ignoring your friends is a really great start so you have the opportunity to focus and do the best quality work you can do. Remember to use your senses to help with your descriptions. It creates a really strong affect for the person who is reading your story. Tino pai! Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteThank you Miss Harsent next week I am going to try get my writing done faster
ReplyDelete