I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Kasper, you have lovely pronunciation! I like the way you speak clearly so it is very easy to understand. Remember to slow down with the days of the week so you can get that rolling 'r' sound at the beginning of each of the words.
Thanks miss Harsent thank you for telling me that I did good pronunciation and that I speak clearly. next time I will slow down when i am talking so you can understand what I am saying.
Kasper, you have lovely pronunciation! I like the way you speak clearly so it is very easy to understand. Remember to slow down with the days of the week so you can get that rolling 'r' sound at the beginning of each of the words.
ReplyDeleteThanks miss Harsent thank you for telling me that I did good pronunciation and that I speak clearly.
ReplyDeletenext time I will slow down when i am talking so you can understand what I am saying.