Search This Blog

Tuesday, 31 July 2018

WEEK 2 REFLECTION

WEEK 2 REFLECTION
What did I achieve this week during Passion Project time?
We got four videos done and put them on i movie. I did to two three pointers Liam did one three pointer and Jack did a jelly layup.

What challenges did I have?
To actually make the three pointer and get it on video.we didn't use are time correctly and didn't publish any work.

What am I going to work on next week?
To get more videos on the i movie and get different types of shots on video or skills.





2 comments:

  1. Great start to your Passion Project Kasper. I like the way you are using your time well to make sure you have a final product. I'm looking forward to learning lots of new skills from your group!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you miss Harsent I think next week we are going to show how to do around the back through the legs.

    ReplyDelete