WEEK 1 REFLECTION
What Learning did you find challenging this week?
To complete my math sheet because it had a lot of random questions that some of them I hadn't learned yet.
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
By asking a teacher to learn how to use that strategy. And by trying my best and never giving up.
By asking a teacher to learn how to use that strategy. And by trying my best and never giving up.
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
My writing because I have lots of adjectives in my writing with a lot
of new words.
Why are you proud if it?
Because the thing above and also asking for help and stealing ideas from the board.
Also because I love the way I described it well with my words.

No comments:
Post a Comment