WEEK 9 REFLECTION
What Learning did you find challenging this week?
In math using proper and improper fractions. And to finish all my all of my story on time in writing
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
In math I keep trying then ask for help if needed . To not give up and walk away.in writing asking what verbs I could use that my friends came up with or ask a teacher.
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
I feel like it was my writing story but I also think it was my math because they were equally good?
Why are you proud if it?
My math because I helped other people get there work done but I also get my work done.Also my writing because I added in a lot of detail and asked for help from my friends and teacher.

No comments:
Post a Comment