LIVING SPRINGS CAMP
1 Who did you share a bunk room with?
Naoki,
Leo,
Jake,
Jack,
Kayden,
Jonty,
Nouveau,
and Me.
Leo,
Jake,
Jack,
Kayden,
Jonty,
Nouveau,
and Me.
2 What was your favourite rotation activity? (Describe the activity)
The rock climbing because I got so close to finishing the around the world . It is were you have to hold on to the fake rocks and make your way around the course and try to finish it so you can win. There are ledges that you can climb onto if you feel tired.
3 Why?
Because we all got to play heaps of games. and we also got to have free time. That's when I made it high up and fell down onto the mat. The games we played were shark attack monkey fight and around the world. My favourite game was around the world because I got so close to the end.
4 What two school values did you show?
I showed respect and connect.
5 How?
Because I was respecting peoples space by being quit when they wanted to go to sleep and also respecting people that wanted to play. I was connecting to other people by not just talking to them but also playing with them. and joining in on peoples games.
6 What was the best part of camp for you?
The pool it is the best
7 Why? Because it has basketball hoops and we play rugby. And I shot a half court from the in
side. And because the big pool is the warm pool so it is more relaxing. And that makes it way
more easy to swim and run so I have a better chance to get the ball in the hoop.
side. And because the big pool is the warm pool so it is more relaxing. And that makes it way
more easy to swim and run so I have a better chance to get the ball in the hoop.


That was camp
Remember your arms nearly burning out when you fell down on to the fluffy mat.
Remember when we nearly completed Around the world but falling down at the end.
That was the bouldering wall
Remember when we all thought that the small pool was warm but it was freezing .
Remember when Mr J was way too competitive with pool rugby and keep diving under the water to keep the ball.
That was the pool
Remember when I fed the donkey and it slurped up the food.
Do you remember when the goat that was standing up on the three stairs and jumped down.
THAT WAS THE FARM PARK

Good job Kasper I like the way you added a lot of detail and also explained a lot about living springs.
ReplyDeleteSounds like you all had such a great time. I bet you loved the challenge of the climbing wall!
ReplyDelete